WPRI, Fox Providence host 10th Annual Job Fair - WPRI - WPRI 12 Eyewitness News

WARWICK, R.I. (WPRI) -- WPRI and FOX Providence hosted their 10th annual job fair at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick Monday.

The event - which was held from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. - connected qualified job seekers with more than 100 local employers from a wide range of industries, including healthcare, law enforcement, food services, engineering, and the automotive field.

"I worked for many years and I have not worked for a while now. I'm over 60 and the variety here, I think will give me an opportunity to meet people and see what they're looking for in careers also and to meet people that are offering jobs," said job seeker Victoria Taylor.

The job fair was originally scheduled for Tuesday, March 13 but was rescheduled due to inclement weather. 

More information on the event can be found here.

Let's block ads! (Why?)


RSS Feed

IFTTT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More than 600 attend Windy City Times Job Fair at Center on Halsted - Windy City Times